Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Weekend in Photos

I have mentioned in a previous post that my child LOVES being outside!  He drives us crazy with it sometimes. Even when it's dark he runs to the back door and says, "outsigh".  We have to sneak if one of us just needs to run out to the car or check the temperature. :)  So...being that this weekend  the weather was AMAZE and we spent nearly all of it outside with munchkin.  So, I needed to do some housework and it's hard to do with Noah inside with me.  (Normally, I do all of my cleaning/cooking after Noah and Wesley are leaving in the morning or before they come home in the afternoon. )  I sent Noah outside with Daddy and I wanted to take some pictures of them playing and of Wesley pulling Noah in the wagon.  Well, Noah spotted me on the front steps and came running.  A bird flew super close to us and landed near the steps.  This photo is Noah's reaction to that. LOL  he is so funny! 
The next photo is him trying to "ROAR" the bird away
Oh, those baby blues melt this moma's heart
Daddy's hat is cool
Sunday the boys flying a kite together...the squealing and giggling coming from our back yard had me smiling so big!
Slam Dunk!
Hope your weekend was as fun filled and as lovely as our's was!

2 comments:

riley'smommy said...

HAHA, that pic of him with that super surprised look on his face is hysterical! Looks like a fun weekend! :)

Katie said...

I can't imagine what a fun age Noah is at. He is SO precious!