Thursday, March 17, 2011

Riverbanks Zoo

Saturday, March 12, 2011 was Noah's very first visit to Riverbanks Zoo.  We spent all week talking about all of the animals we would see, so Saturday morning first thing we asked Noah was, what are you going to do today and he said "zoo zoo".  Another cute tidbit while getting ready Noah starting singing "tinkle, tinkle luddle taww"  My heart melted!
This is Noah when we first arrived equipped with his puppy backpack/ leash.  I wanted him to be able to walk around and see and not be confined to his stroller.
ABSOLUTELY adore this picture of Wesley and Noah all tickled at the monkeys going crazy!  Noah's favorite thing about the zoo.
Riding the carousel waiting on Grandpa Jim to come back with ice cream.
So, the main reason for this trip is this.  My daddy had never laid eyes on my precious little one.  So glad for this trip...Noah and Pepaw really bonded!

(Actually yesterday Noah and I got on our Kawasaki Mule to ride around, and I asked Noah where he wanted to go and he said, "Pepaw Dim....monkeys" :)

2 comments:

Katie said...

I can't wait to take D to the zoo!!

Single Unsingle said...

Toooooo cute!!!!

I love!

Can't wait to be a mother sometime soon :)

Love ur blog!

Found ya on 20sb

newest follower (gold button on the followers tab)

Slak/follow my blog tooo

www.single-unsingle.blogspot.com

Besos