Thursday, February 24, 2011

We've Been Sick

We've been sick....so sorry for the absence of blogging and reading blogs.  I tried to read them, I just couldn't get into it.  I have been at work despite how awful I have been feeling.  Noah and I have both been coughing our lungs up....and last night I heard Wesley start.  He is such a bear when he doesn't feel well.

Despite not feeling well Noah and I ventured to Bamberg Saturday to see Grams.  We had to visit Nibbles (her dog) and pick pretty flowers.  I couldn't get one of Noah holding the flower before he ripped it to shreds. oh well...
Little love with a mean face (not really, the sun is just in his eyes).  We spent the whole day outside, which was fine, because the weather was beautiful.
This is love this morning saying 'cheese'
The little emblem on his shirt is a penguin.  I walk out with his clothes this morning, because we always get dressed in the living room watching Sesame Street and say this is your penguin shirt.  Noah says, "pinmen"...."I like it."  This boy lights up my life!
I pray for all of those dealing with illnesses and sickies right now to have a speedy recovery!  And have a great rest of the work week!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Pei pa koa is pretty decent cough medicine (from herbal as I remembered), great non alcoholic medicine, some western cough medicine are more effective, but this is non drowsy.

You can access info online @
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nin_Jiom_Pei_Pa_Koa
ninjiom.50webs.com

Shabby Chic Crafts said...

Oh I feel you. A couple of weeks ago all the boys were sick. I had a scratchy throat.

Get better soon.

Oh and I sent you an email.