Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Weekend and other stuff

So, I have no pictures to share from this weekend, sadly.  I really wasn't thinking.  We were outside almost the entire weekend and Noah loved every minute of it.  Such awesome weather that makes me long to be at Edisto Beach.
We planted almost 1,000 pine trees (with the help of some family members), took several walks with Noah in the wagon, flew a kite, and just played.  It really was a picture worthy weekend. (sad face)

On to Valentine things.  I really want Noah to have this picture that I found on etsy from this shop.  I like putting him in festive shirts to look cute at daycare or if we visit family.

I have decided on these cute printables from Shabby Chic Crafts to complete my Valentine goody bags for Noah's classmates.  I am really excited about it.  I always love planning and making cute things for his little friends.  I wish I could do it for a living!

Happy Tuesday! xx

2 comments:

Katie said...

This shirt is precious! I have just found a love for etsy myself! Good to see your blog. I'm slightly addicted to reading about other people's lives. HA!

Mel said...

Glad you had a great weekend! That shirt is so cute:)