Wednesday, February 16, 2011

V Day (yeah I know Valentine's Day is over...)

I just wanted to post a few photos of Valentine's Day.  This is my little Hunk in his "love day" shirt.
(This is the second picture I took...he is saying "me see it" about the first)

Wesley was so sweet and had a box of candy and a card for each me and Noah waiting on the counter that morning.  Since I didn't want Noah going to daycare all jacked up on candy we waited until that evening to exchange goodies.


Here is Noah with his SpongeBob Krabby Patty filled heart (he is saying Bah Bob, which is his way of saying SpongeBob). 



Noah checking his mail to see what Mommy got him for Valentine's Day...note the pinwheel he tossed aside for the card :)
Our bouquet from Noah with his little thumb prints on it.  It says, "Thumb body loves you"
His sweet heartprint he made for us.

Tonight we are going to a going away party for my sister in law and her family.  I will update with pictures tomorrow, hopefully.  happy hump day!!!

5 comments:

Michelle Clement said...

Oh, what a cutie! Looks like you had a super-sweet day. :)

Katie said...

LOVE that first pic of Noah. Such a sweet smile :)

Cait said...

just came across your blog and i love it! seriously it's so FAB! your son is SO cute!! xoxo

Kim @ It's a Crafty Life said...

Love the cute little heart from his handprints! And I know a few kids who would've loved that Sponge Bog box of candy. :-)

Mel said...

Oh he is so cute! I love the Thumbody loves you saying and may have to "borrow" that to make with the kids in my daycare next year. So cute! Have a good week Amber!