Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

So, I don't want to have a super duper long post.  However, I did want to share a few photos and give a weekend update. 
Noah's 'Pete the Cat' book came in...and I just watched with a big warm heart as Daddy and Noah enjoyed the book together Friday night. 


Saturday, after a long Noah and I took a long snuggly nap we went to my in laws.  Wesley's youngest sister, Ashley, and her family are moving to Washington this week.  I wanted Noah to be able to spend some time with them and their two precious little girls, Kailyn and Aubrey.

Sunday, we were so happy to have company come.  Playdate with Riley and Stacey.  We baked lots of goodies for Valentine's Day.  The boys had so much fun.  I took opportunity to get Noah's treats for class baked and made and turned it into a way to spend time with a great friend!


As you can see...Noah is very touchy and lovey. haha  Riley probably was scared, poor thing.

I made several sweets that I got from different blogs.  I made Valentine Confetti, S'more Love Bars, cupcakes, and sugar cookies.





These are the little brown bags I made for Noah's daycare class and just added in some bubbles, fun dip, fruit by the foot, and a heart straw. Precious tags from Shabby Chic Crafts  The second photo are his teacher gifts with homemade sugar cookies and some of the S'more Love Bars.  (Aww, you can see my boo in the background eating his special Valentine Breakfast from mommy)

This is my munchkin, so excited by his heart-shaped  Red Velvet Pancake!!  The boy loves pancakes and I knew when I saw that post I HAD to make him some.  I put some leftover icing from the cupcakes on it and a few mini chocolate chips  He was in heaven!








*To add to my last post of the things Noah is doing right now...I forgot to add that when we tell Noah that we love him by saying, "I love you", he responds with "me"...not as a question but I think that is his way of saying I love you, too.  I love it!  As he does more or I remember other little things I will add them.

3 comments:

THE Stephanie said...

Wow! I wish I was in Noah's daycare class!! LOL

Alycia (thecuriouspug.com) said...

happy valentine's day! <3

Life is Love Cherish Life said...

Just found you blog......sooo cute and what a cute little family you have!!!
www.applejacksmommy.com