Thursday, January 20, 2011

It's been FOREVER


I really wish I could turn back a couple years and have actually been documenting my little one's every move on my blog.  It would have been a lot easier to keep up with all the sweet little things he says and all of his precious milestones.

The last time I blogged he was 3 months old....and NOW he will be 2 in May.  I can't believe how times flies.  Watching him grow has been so very bittersweet.  I get so proud to hear him talk and watch him grow, but at the same time, I get a little sad knowing that he can't stay my little baby forever.

I wanted to update with a picture for any of those who still know I exist (haha my fault if not).  This photo was taken by my sweet and talented photographer friend Becky Morehead. This was taken in November for our Christmas photos.

I will try to start blogging every couple of days to update with Noah's sweetness....and (fingers crossed) scrapbooking projects.  <3

3 comments:

Mel said...

cAMBER!!!! I am so happy you found my blog and even happier that you are back! Noah is just precious and I can tell you are enjoying him so much:) Adding your blog to my favs!

Shabby Chic Crafts said...

welcome back sweetness!!!

Michelle said...

Oh, what a cutie! :) And welcome back!!