Sunday, March 29, 2009

Shower and 4D Ultrasound

Yesterday my two very good friends Allyn Anne (far left) and Stacey (far right) gave me a baby shower at my moms house. I got a lot of nice things for the baby...however, I still need to do some shopping, because there is soo much that we still need before he gets here.
Tomorrow I will be 34 weeks and I am soooo very glad that I am getting closer to the end of the pregnancy. I am in the miserable stage now. I can barely walk or sleep at night.

The theme of the shower was Noah's Ark, which is very fitting since we are naming our little guy Noah. Below is a picture of him from our 4D session at 28 weeks. Isn't my little man sooooo precious...waving! It is a definate that he looks like his daddy!

So for anyone who still checks my blog...thanks for looking. Thought I should update.

4 comments:

Melonie said...

Awww...he looks so sweet. I hope your last few weeks pass quickly. You'll be holding him before you know it.

Cassandra West said...

So glad to hear from you!!!! Love the little hand waving...so cute!!! Can't wait to see the little guy!!! Great name too!!

Jill Deiling said...

ha! i still check your blog! lol. thats so sweet of your friends to throw you a shower, i looove noah's unltrasound pic, i already know he's gonna be ADORABLE!!

Shabby Chic Crafts said...

ahhh where have I been?? You are hving a baby!!?? cONGRATS!!!