Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Soundtrack of My Life (Scrapstars Challenge #1)


Soundtrack of My Life (Scrapstars Challenge #1)
Originally uploaded by bennett012002

Ok, so big secret to reveal for those who are reading....the big secret that Shaunna, Jill, Bekka, and I have been teasing all of you with is finally being revealed...go see what it is all about. www.scrapstars.net
We have been working super hard on this project and can't wait any longer to share it will all of you.
This is a layout for our first challenge called Soundtrack of My Life...go check out the site and read there for what to do and the awesome prize that the winner will receive.
Thank all of you so much for being patient with us!

xxx and luv, Amber

10 comments:

Melonie said...

Hey Girl!!
Love the site!
Love the challenge!
Love your LO!

Michelle said...

Yay, the site is up!! That's so cool! =) Cute page, Amber!

AliciaSharp said...

Way to go! So exciting! Love your LO!!

scrappermimi said...

Wht a great LO! I just love the design! Will have to venture over and see the site soon!

Kinsey said...

Hey girl! You won the RAK at my blog so when you get a chance, I need your mailing addy so I get the goodies on their way to you!

Congrats!!! :]
Kinsey

Jill Deiling said...

I LOVE the scrap stars lo!! It's awesome! But I've already told you that. thanks for your sweet comments on my blog today, I know i havent been around very much, im sorry. :( things have been SO hectic lately, itll be so nice once we get settled down in OK! Looove ya, and hope you're having a great week, hopefully talk to you SOON!!

Shabby Chic Crafts said...

Okay, so it's been a month. Dude, Amber...get to it! Give me an update! lol :)

Lisbet said...

Awake in the night and cannot sleep. Decided to get some inspiration for the week so I began to jump around on blogs to see if my eye can catch some new ways. I´m really happy that I came across your blog and I have stayed much longer then I should at your place. Thanks a million for all the inspiration.

www.digiscrapp.blogspot.com

Sweet Marie said...

This is so cute !!!

Lisbet said...

Hi there,

It was a long time since last time. Now I need some inspiration to find something fun to create for christmas. Not only as a present – to dekorate my home to.

Have a great end of november