Monday, April 7, 2008

Sneaky Peeky!

So, I haven't been quite so faithful to blogging like I was trying to be before! Matter of fact, I have been slack in all aspects of scrapbooking due to this awesome project that I have been working on with these fab ladies pictured here in this layout! I have been so super excited about this that I have totally fallen off of the face with keeping up with blogging, commenting on layouts, reading up on your blogs etc, etc, etc. So if you feel like I have neglected you, please forgive me! I cannot wait to tell the world about the secret! It is going to be totally rockin!!!! Please stay tuned because you will find out sooner than you think!!! xx

15 comments:

Cassandra West said...

So glad to see your face!!! I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve!!!

Bekka said...

This layout is FAB! Love the scallop on the sheet music! I can't wait for the reveal, either!!! :D

Michelle said...

..can't wait to hear!! =) Love the page!

Shabby Chic Crafts said...

Hi girl!!! glad I found your blog. I'm a stalker now. hehe :)

Jessica said...

oooooh! i love secrets!!! when are you going to gab??

xoxo

Melonie said...

Ok this secret is officially starting to kill me! Can't wait to hear what's going on. Hope you are having a great week.

AliciaSharp said...

I cannot wait to hear your news! Glad you are blogging again!! I've missed ya! Love your LO and the pics are super cute!!

Jennifer said...

so glad that ive discovered your blog!
sooo fun.
and super inspiring too!
ill be back for more!!!
<3
jp. :)

Jodie said...

yesss i so cant wait to see when its up!!!!!

xx

Nikki_Wartho said...

Shaunna let me have a sneak peak of your project. You girls ROCK! the "project" already looks amazing and its going to be so much fun!

Have a great weekend!

Nikki_Wartho said...

Shaunna let me have a sneak peak of your project. You girls ROCK! the "project" already looks amazing and its going to be so much fun!

Have a great weekend!

Shabby Chic Crafts said...

I'm just as excited for you!!! You all are so cute. Thanks for allowing me to help out!

Hey, I cracked the whip on hubs...haha he made new tags (in the shop..now) and is making 5 more designs....awesome!

Jill Deiling said...

girl i feel so neglected!! haha. jk! :D I looove your lo, but you knew that already!!

kim brimhall said...

such a cute page! yay for you!

Ronda P. said...

such a very cute layout! can't wait to see what you are up too!