Friday, March 21, 2008

Sweet Spuds layouts and TGIF!

So, this kit was pretty fun to work with....ummm, I had somewhat of a hard time with it, because it wasn't really my style, but I did enjoy a little bit of challenge. The layout I made of myself was like the most random layout I have ever made. I generally have a story or a purpose behind a layout and this one definately did not! I have started to evolve my scrap style a little at a time. I get a lot of inspiration from others' work. Lots of talented ladies out there!!!

The two layouts of my hubs I was pretty pleased with....mainly, because I love both of these pics of him. He looks so cute and happy! He is my sweetheart!!!!
I made this one last night of my baby sister and her boyfriend Mason. Christina rocks with the self portrait shots.....it always looks like someone else took it...maybe it is those long arms she has lol!

So anywooo....so glad that it is Friday! Can't wait until the end of the day! Happy Easter to everyone and I hope you have a safe weekend....I am going to the beach! Hope it's warm! xoxox

Amber

15 comments:

Holly Terra said...

well, that SHOULD be your style.
You totally made it look like it was easy as pie for you.
XOX
H

Cassandra West said...

I what you did with this kit!!!! Great Lo of your sister and her bf!! I hope you have a wonderful easter and have fun at the beach!!! I so jealous!!!

Holly said...

Those LO's rock!!! Seriously...love 'em! Especially the one of you! And, I agree about you little sis...she rocks the self-portrait action! That photo is gorgeous, and totally looks like someone else took it! I promise I'll e-mail you that picture this weekend. I haven't forgotten about you...just been insanely busy. ;0) Happy Easter, and enjoy the beach! I hope you have better weather than we did.

Melonie said...

The beach? Ugh! It's 30 degrees here. Can I come too?
Seriously you rocked that kit. Love all the little bits of goodness on these pages! Super job.

Nikki_Wartho said...

I LOVE those layouts with the sweet spuds kit....and the first layout which you called "random" is my fav of all!
I am glad its Easter too! Have fun at the beach I hope the weather is lovely!

MandyKay said...

i love all those los!! Especially the one about you! I hope you have a FAB weekend!!

AliciaSharp said...

You are so one of those talented ladies out there! Your LO's freakin RAWK!!!!!

Bekka said...

Love what you did with the kit! I found it pretty challenging, too, but I needed those colors - lol!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

Jill Deiling said...

i looove your sweet spuds layouts!! Theyre soo CUTE! I hope you had a great easter!

Shaunna :) said...

girl you rocked the sweet spuds -- i know you hate to hear me keep saying that, but ya did :P

still jealous of the beach....

ThePeachTree said...

Love all of them! And your happy place is lovely :)

Asa said...

Great work these 3! Yeah, isn't it hard to scrap "another" style? But it's opens you up to discover new things, products and color-combos, i should do it more often! :D

Hope you're having a great weak!

xoxo

Michelle said...

Cute pages!! =) Happy belated Easter, hope you had fun at the beach!

scrappermimi said...

WOW! You are on a totally scrappy roll. Great LO's! Love all the colors and fun fell to them! WTG!

iris said...

I absolutely love the layout you did with the kit! I think you are really able to play up that style!:)