Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Best Day Ever


The Best Day Ever
Originally uploaded by bennett012002

So, to date this was the best day of my life. I feel sure that when we have children, that will rank up there or most likely beat this one. However, that has not occurred yet, so August 21, 2004, the day I married the love of my life, is the best day ever! This is literally the first time I have posted to a challenge. This is for Category Stories. Anybody who hasn't checked it out, should. It is pretty rewarding...I mean, even if I don't win anything, at least I feel like I accomplished something. I feel like I got my groove back.

For like the last year I have made a page here and there but let me tell you, since this weekend, I have made like 5 layouts! I am so happy! Last night is the first night I have not scrapped in the last couple of days. I had to have a break. I was seriously neglecting my husband, my pets, and my housework just to scrap LOL So I decided to take the night off.

With this layout, I used the February Kitty Robot kit. For anyone who has never heard of KItty Robot...you are so in the dark...LOL j/k Really, though, go check them out on etsy.com ....they are fabulous!

I also used some lovely Bam Pop goodness! Speaking of Bam Pop...I was checking out Holly Terra's blog yesterday and guess who won one of her awesome little Bam Pop homemade flowers?! That's right! I did! I was so stoked! if you haven't seen them go check her out! She is going to sign it and I am going to frame it and put it in my scrap room! Is she not the sweetest and wittiest person ever! She so makes me smile!

Also, I used a Shabby Chic Crafts tag from the lovely Veronica and her super awesome hubs. They have a shop on etsy, as well! They are doing amazing with their shop and I am so happy for them! They are super nice! Seriously, go check them out!

So I feel the need to scrap once again even though I have only had a one day break lol I might try out the scrapjacked challenge if I'm not too late. Anyways, we shall see what I come up with!

Hope everyone has a lovely Thursday...only one more day!!!!

xx, Amber

9 comments:

AliciaSharp said...

You go girl! Glad you got your groove back and that you are scrappin again! Wanna give me some of that scrap crack you are on! ;p LOL!!

Asa said...

Hi hi! I'm not alone then to be to scrap-marathons! :D When i have that "thing" that makes me scrap for hours, nothing can stop me! Tonight though, i'm blocking... I've done some LOs about my dog but i will do antoher one, good idea! Just have to take some new pics! :D

Have a nice evening!

scrappermimi said...

Gorgeous! This LO Rocks!

Congrats on winning your goodies too, glad you have had some scrappy time. Enjoy!

Holly Terra said...

YAY! I'm on your blog.
I'm so famous now :)
I will be sending out your flower tomorrow if the weather holds up, but I was only kidding about signing it! HA. Now I have to ...
You are fabulous.
XOX
H

Kate said...

such a cute layout! Love your blog!!

Jill Deiling said...

your lo is sooo pretty, i love it!! so sweet that you have been scrapping all your wedding pics, you and wesley are the cutest ever!! :D

Sarah said...

this is so totally CUTE! I love the lace and fun little bits you used.

Michelle said...

...love the page! =) and congrats on winning the scrap goodies, too! =)

Lee said...

Yo amber - this is AMAZING, absolutely love your take on the challenge. THanks so much for participating and sharing your work!
Cheers,
Lee @ CategoryStories