Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Lots of news!

Ok, so this is a layout I made a very long time ago. Well, not that long ago, but a few months ago LOL. We went the the SC Museum in Columbia and that is where this pic was taken. In the near future (I hope) I can post some other cool pics from that day. The museum is such a cool place to go every few years or so. There is so much pretty art and so much history. The pic on this lo was taken in front or a wrought iron fence that was handmade. WOW! lol

Anywoo, we have finally moved into our new place. It is a complete disaster area in most of the house. I have so many things to go through and so much that I will probably give away or try to donate. I am on the way to getting my little scrap space organized....I have been so incredibly slack with anything that has to do with scrapbook stuff....with the exception of admiring everyone else's work online. I am going to get things going and try my best to start making at least 2 layouts a week. Cross your fingers for me : )

More good news, my sister in law and her family have finally moved to SC for good YAY! I have been waiting so I could spend more time with her, her hubs, and her PRECIOUS little girl, my niece, Kailyn! I am looking forward, once we are settled, and once they are settled to hanging out and spending time with them! They were in VA before so we actually only made one trip up there, when Kailyn was born.

Ok, well maybe I didn't have as much news as I thought. LOL

I hope someone reads this, probably everyone has thought I dropped off of the face since I never blog...so thanks to all who still check to see if I am alive <3

9 comments:

AliciaSharp said...

Hey you don't live that far from me! Nice to find a scrapper so close! Nice to meet you! By the way I am glad you are still alive! ;p

iris said...

Hey that layout of yours is soooo cool! Oh I have to add, "The Notebook" is my all time favorite too:)

Jill Deiling said...

hey girl! I still check up on your blog! lol. So your house is still a disaster area huh?? I hope you get it put together soon! :) That's so great that your sil and her fam has moved to sc, i bet itll be so nice for you guys to see them more often! I looove that new layout, and love your new pic, you're so cute! :) talk to you soon!

kim brimhall said...

thank you missy. your stuff is great too!!! good luck on that 2 LOs a week. im new and im tryyyyyin to keep up!

Michelle said...

...happy unpacking-and-moving-things! It's kind of a pain to move, but I always loved going through my stuff and seeing what I have and donating the things I don't need...fingers crossed for your scrapping! =)

Cassandra West said...

Glad to see that your doing well!!! Hope to see some of your work soon!! Miss you!!

Cassandra West said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly said...

I LOVE that new page! And, it had completely slippd my mind that you live in South Carolina. I'm actually going down there in a couple of weeks on vacation. My great aunt and uncle have a beach house on Seabrook Island (I think that's right). Anyway, they invited us to visit for a couple of week...I'm so excited. And, once Bryan gets home in April, we're taking the kids to Myrtle Beach for a long weekend. I can't wait! Congrats on the move, and I hope you get settled soon. We've lived in our house for 2 years now, and I still don't really have my craft room organized. LOL! It's my goal to get it completed before Bryan comes home. So, that's like what...a month and a half?!? LOL!

shelly b said...

Love that LO. cool way to use the bampop!