Friday, October 5, 2007

October Afternoon



This is the October kit for scrapbookcircle.com....it is definately a must have...I have been waiting for the October Afternoon products to go on sale at some of the regular sites I visit and I haven't seen anything yet. For some reason I am totally in love with this new line. Maybe it is because it is so new and fresh. Anyways, I have an itch to get this one, so I think I will before it ends up selling out. I wish I could find more stores that have listings for these products or at least have the option to preorder...maybe more will come about! Anyways, hope everyone has a good weekend! xoxo

7 comments:

Jill Deiling said...

this kit is so cute!! you MUST get it! lol.

sohpiasmom said...

Wow, this kit is gorgeous! I love the colors! :)

toofclnr said...

hey girl, thanks for stoppin in my blog, great to see you....boy this kit looks fantastic...i just joined my first kit club last month from poppy ink.....fun stuff here too though...sheesh!!! love scarp stuff.. he hehee...
have a great week!

Holly said...

Yummy! I want ALL of that stuff. :0)

Staci Compher said...

hope you get the kit....looks like fun...and can't wait to see what you do with it....

iris said...

Wow I'm sure your layout will be fabulous. Can't wait to see what you create with the kit.

Jill Deiling said...

hey!! you should do the tag i just posted to my blog if you have time! :)