Monday, October 15, 2007

"Fours Tag"

And now, a "Fours" tag that I got off on Jill's blog!
4 Jobs I've had:
1. The Everything Girl at an automechanics shop....I literally answer the phone, deal with customers face to face, order parts, take customers home that need a ride, deal with the guys in the shop, do all of the paperwork, payroll, get lunch for everyone, and have even picked up kids from school. 2. I worked at a place called the Potting Shed when I was in highschool...I loved it. I love planting things..and at Christmas time, I got to make real handmade wreaths.3. I worked at Cracker Barrell one time. I hated it with a passion. I ended up walking out of there during my shift and never went back. 4. I worked in a loan company one time...big suck job...all of the people were screwed up.

1. 4 Movies I could watch over and over:
1. The Notebook 2. Sweet Home Alabama 3. Wedding Crashers 4. Hitch

4 TV Shows I watch:
1. Prison Break 2. Dirty jobs 3. House 4. anything on Food TV or HGTV

4 Houses I've lived in:
1. My in laws house 2. Our house on the river 3. My parents house 4. My parents first house (soon will be living in our very own house, for good)

4 Favorite Foods:
1. Pizza 2. Crab Legs 3. Sushi 4. Pasta

Favorite Colors:
1. Pink 2. Green 3. Orange 4. Red

4 Places I'd love to be right now:
1.back in Mexico 2. snuggling with my man 3. in the mountains 4. taking a nap

4 Names I love but could/would not use for my children
1. Mary, this is my grandmother's name, therefore I love it, but I have a hard time thinking I would name my child that...I have came up with Marly instead, to honor her....if you look up the meaning of Marley, it means decendant of Mary...my mom hates Marley though...2. James...this is my dad's name (he is called Jim) I had an ex boyfriend names James, called Jamie....there are so many people with that name and there are so many nicknames that come from it, so no 3. Trinity....I love this name, but it has become way to popular...I have been in stores and heard like 2-3 different kids being called this in different parts of the store. 4. Richard...no offense to anyone...I like the name Richard, because it sounds very classy, but I would not like my son being called Dick.

If I tag you, you MUST do this! Or else... something horrible will happen to you in 10 minutes! Lol, I'm jk. Don't you just love getting email forwards that say "If you don't pass this on after 6 minutes, you will have bad luck for 6 years!" Or whatever. Ridiculous! No but seriously, do the tag! I want to read my friends answers! :)

3 comments:

Jill Deiling said...

heyyy! thanks for doing my tag!! i love the show house too! :)

scrappermimi said...

Lots of great info about you. I am a pasta lover too and as I am typing this Dirty jobs is on. LOL

RachelDenbow said...

Mary is my mom's name and I've often thought about reusing it for a daughter but have had the same...not sure...thought. And...James is a fav. name but I've also had an ex named James! Ha!