Thursday, September 13, 2007

This is a layout I created awhile back. This is my most favorite photo of Wesley and me from our wedding reception. I used a combo of Tinkering Ink lines to create this. Also, my first time using the Heidi Swapp cards, which I love. They are huge and so fun to work with. This is one of my favorite layouts that I have ever made....believe me, it looks much better in person. I suck at taking photos of my layouts...they always look so off balanced and you can see the couch or the carpet on at least 2 corners.... I so have to practice taking better and straighter shots, because I sure can make them look so lopsided and messed up. I think the reason I love this layout so much is, for one, this is my favorite picture ever, and two because I really have received a lot of praise on this layout from all of the lovely girls at sb.com and createmykeepsake.com. Well, that is it for now...should have some new stuff up and posted for tomorrow. Have a good one! xoxo, Amber

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I really like this layout Amber! I think that's a really sweet pic of you two.