Wednesday, September 12, 2007

So Glad it is Hump Day!!!


Well, Wednesday is almost over! Thank goodness for that, only 2 more days until relaxation...I think. It seems like the past few days have gone slowly by. I think this evening I will go home and try to get some scrapbooking done. I recently made a clock for my niece Brittany. This is the picture of it over there on the left...my digi doesn't ever do my work any justice..I gotta do something about that. So if there is anyone out there that may want to share some ideas or scrapbooking pages with me, please feel free to do so.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow, good job on the clock Amber! I might have to get you to do Kailyn one if she EVER gets a room back.

LoveScrapping said...

Super cute! Love the details you included, like the stitching around the edge.