Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Happy Wednesday!

Hey, this post is just to show everyone my newest layout. I actually made this layout about a month ago and I am just now getting up and posted. I made this primarily of Tinkering Ink products with a little Prima, Luxe, and American Crafts. I love this picture of us...even though, as usual, we are taking it of ourselves. This was taken on the beach in front of our hotel in Myrtle Beach. I love when we go on vacation, but we always have a bunch of pics of me by myself or a bunch with Wesley by hisself or shots like this one. I got smart while we were in Myrtle Beach, though, and sat the camera on top of the TV in our room with the timer and got a couple like that before we went out to eat. Anyways, let me know what you think of my new page!!!

4 comments:

Kristen =) said...

Love the layout... The colors are cool. I know what you mean about single pics... I have the same problem.

iris said...

Hi Amber! I love how you showcased the picture and the paper as well!! Beautiful! Can't wait to get my hands on those papers. Will visit your site again:)

Tracey said...

Awwww I hear you on the single pics girl it is the same with me, love your page, so vibrant and fun TFS :)

Jill Deiling said...

i love this lo!! it is gorgeous!!