Monday, September 24, 2007

Goodies Arriving!

Hello, everyone. I got the biggest bulk of supplies for one of my kits today in the mail. I am waiting on a few more items and I will have one of my kits up for sale...hopefully this week. I plan on having two kits to start with and will have three of each for sale. Once, I get everything in, I will make a couple of scrapbook pages showing some ideas with all of the goodies that will be in the kits and post pictures here on the blog of all of the items. You guys don't even know how excited I am!!! If these particular kits go over well with everyone, then I will eventually raffle off one or two, and plus keep coming up with more kits for sale. I hope everyone stays glued to my blog to see what I have in store for you....have a great Monday!!!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Thanks for stopping by, good luck with your kits xxx