Thursday, September 13, 2007

Beachy weather is almost over : (



Well, the beach weather is almost over...which in a way makes me really down and out. Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas season more than any other time of the year, but during the summer, since my parents have a beach house....I get to see my family a lot more often. My mom is a teacher, therefore, she has the summer off, so I could see her like every single weekend. One really sweet moment during the summer that I experienced was taking my mother in law, sister in law, and her two kids down there for the day. This was the first time Morgan and Zachary have ever been to the beach. It was so sweet to watch them playing in the water and sand, finding shells and feeding the seagulls. Here are some pics from that day.

No comments: